Crazy Machines 2’s gameplay is inspired by Rube Goldberg, an inventor who was fascinated with building complex devices that perform simple tasks in indirect ways. The gameplay is nothing new and shares a lot in common with the older Incredible Machine games. Basically, if you’ve seen the original Back to the Future movie, you might remember the opening scene displaying a wacky and long-winded contraption that, after going through multiple complicated phases, opens up a can of dog food and spills it onto the floor. In Crazy Machines 2, you will be constructing similar devices that will force you to do everything from shooting crossbows at mannequins to frying fish by tuning musical instruments.
Crazy Machines 2 is packed with all new features to help you create your wackiest “Rube Goldberg-style” contraptions yet! All new elements, plus an amazing 3D physics engine lets you craft even more complex gadgets and effects.
Go on tour with the crazy professor and put your skills to the test with challenges from around the globe. Travel, from the bazaars of Egypt to the white sands of the Caribbean, then blast off into space for an out of this world gaming experience. Check out the crazy machines community online! Post machines you’ve created and download those made by others. Compete for tropies and high ratings.
* All new “Rube Goldberg-style” puzzles
* Over 150 elements to create and destroy through 200 levels!
* World tour, online, and free-style game modes
* All new parts: amazing lightning machines and laser beams!
* Hall of Fame: Win a trophy for your contraption
* Fun for the whole family
* Incredible 3D graphics with brand new effects!
* Ageia PhysX hardware support
* Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
* Processor: 2 GHz CPU or similar
* Memory: 512 MB RAM, 800 MB free hard drive space
* Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128 MB video ram and Pixelshader 2.0 (Phys X Aegia Card recommended)
1. Unpack the archive;
2. Run revLoader.exe;