Title: Section 8: Prejudice
Developer: TimeGate Studios
Publisher: TimeGate Studios
Release Date: May 4, 2011
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
3rd-party DRM: Games for Windows Live
On the battlefield, prejudice takes many forms, knows no boundaries, and drives all conflict.
In the distant future, humanity will call on its most fearless defenders to confront an emerging threat determined to eradicate all human life as we know it.
Section 8: Prejudice is a sci-fi first-person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision – from customizing equipment to activating team based objectives – drastically impacts the battlefield.
- - Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP ™ SP3 / Windows ® Vista ™ SP2 / Windows ® 7even ™
- - Processor: Intel ® Core ™ 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 3800 +
- - RAM: 2 GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- - Graphics Card: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia ® GeForce ® 6800 Ultra / ATI ® Radeon X1800 GTO or better)
- - Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10
- - Free hard drive space: 3 GB
- - Additional software: DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10, DirectX 11
- - Controls: A keyboard and mouse