Heritage of Kings The Settlers is a world-building strategy game with fully rendered 3D visuals and unavoidably addictive gameplay. Players can dive into a detailed medieval world offering a unique mix of RTS and simulation gameplay. A fully functioning community can be created, new advancements can be discovered, and enemy forces will be repelled!
* A wide-ranging and addictive single-player campaign: 20 medieval missions challenge players to create their own realm by conquering seven fantastic kingdoms and retrieving the Orb of Power. Multiplayer content will be included.
* Cutting-edge visual technology: A breathtaking 3D gaming experience that takes advantage of Criterion's RenderWare%u2122 technology.
* Dynamic weather and seasons have a direct impact on gameplay: Units travel more slowly on snow; rivers freeze and become battlefields!
* A living environment: A wide variety of animals and plant life create immersion and detail.
* Expert concept development and game design contributed by Bruce Milligan: The well-respected RTS designer has worked on several best-selling titles in the genre.
* Manage more than 70 types of intelligent inhabitants: Within an interdependent community.
* Each character type has its own benefits, uses, skills, and abilities!
* Barter materials, items, and advancements with sales people to acquire new abilities and options.
* Discover important technological breakthroughs by using inventors, scholars, and alchemists.
* An exciting combat system with upgradeable RPG elements, including enhanced abilities, weapons, and technologies.
Operating System: 98 SE / ME / 2000 / XP
Processor: Pentium III 1.0 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
Record Card: 32 MB
HDD: 1.5 GB
Do You Like This Game