THE MOST AUTHENTIC RACING SIMULATION EVER
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the latest graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
• Realism has been redefined: absolutely authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
• Great variety: 144 grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
• Original circuits: 34 different track variations
• Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
• Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
• Great fun: 6 game events
(Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
• International competition:
Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: 3D-graphics adapter with 128 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0 (Nvidia GeForce 4 or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX
- Free hard drive space: 1.2 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c
- Controls: Keyboard