PC Game |Genre: Third-Person Action Adventure
Publisher: Aspyr | Developer: SilverBack Studios | 135 mb[/CENTER]
The opening sees your character, Joey Verola, talking to someone else about money, lots of money. He (Joey) then goes on to tell his story, whereupon the first level begins: he begins his life of crime in North Carolina, where a delivery goes awry.
The game is played from a third-person perspective, much like Max Payne, with character movement controlled by the W, A, S, and D keys. The mouse is used to aim and shoot, as well as for limited camera movement. You can take cover behind objects by pressing space. This makes Joey press his back against said object (i.e. a wall, a trash bin, etc.) and you can then shoot from behind it. Additionally, a slow mode, dubbed “kill rush” is available for use, but only after you fill up a “kill meter”.
* Story line created by Mafia author David Fisher and former mob boss Bill Bonnano
* Seventeen destructible environments from Vietnam to Brooklyn
* More than 25 weapons for melee and stealth kills
* Picture-in-Picture allows players to see events taking place elsewhere
* Licensed music from the 1960s, ’70s, and ’80s