Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City delivers two games based on the world of Liberty City. Both games — The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony — offer expansive, story-based experiences inside this wild and dangerous city. The package does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.
THE LOST AND DAMNED — Johnny is a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City, but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club’s President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?
THE BALLAD OF GAY TONY — Grand Theft Auto IV’s second downloadable episode injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka “Gay Tony”), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.
The Lost and Damned
Biker club “Lost” – a motley gang of thieves, murderers and drug traffickers, which recognizes only its own rules, which put the consent of the brotherhood is above the law. The president of the club Billy Grey with life’s priorities are simple: bikes, booze, women and drugs. The second man in the gang, Johnny Klebitts, feels that the days of freedom and reckless merriment and considered going up in Liberty City, shrinking with each passing day. Determined to thwart a big winner until he came “happy ending”, Johnny becomes a major at the club, while Billy is serving compulsory treatment of drug addiction. Putting an end to endless disassembly and senseless violence, Klebitts not only establishes a truce with the “Angels of Death”, the main rivals “disappeared”, but also trying to establish business relations with them, helping to occupy a niche in the criminal world of Liberty City. However, there is a problem: Billy is back, and he became even madder than before …
The Ballad of Gay Tony
Luis Lopez – a man who knows how to solve any problems. He – his right arm and the legendary bodyguard, Anthony Prince (Tony Blue), so that there is no problem to him to complain is not necessary. All the glamorous get-together of the city – stars to the miserable pacifiers socialite – going to two of the best nightclubs owned by Tony – the recognized king of the night life of Liberty City. He has everything: state, power, respect. However, debts to usurers, bandits and tax services to quickly make him understand that nothing lasts forever. Louis will have to save an empire destruction, and Prince to make his mark in the contradictory world of decadence and abundance, while taking care of his mother and trying not to give rise to gossip about their venality. The party comes to an end, and only Louis can figure out how to continue…
* Brings the interweaving Grand Theft Auto IV stories of Niko Bellic (maingame), Johnny Klebitz (The Lost and Damned) and Luis Lopez (The Ballad of Gay Tony) to an explosive conclusion.
* Contains The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, on one disc. These were originally digital content releases for GTAIV that were unavailable to PC players.
* Both games are standalone releases that do not require the original Grand Theft Auto IV game, or an Internet connection for their single playerampaigns. (multiplayer modes are online)
* Complete your Grand Theft Auto IV experience with powerful new weapons, vehicles, music, features and new mission types.
* Each episode contains both a single player campaign as well as a variety of online multiplayer modes specific to the storyline of each.