The Sims Medieval offers players a chance to build up a medieval kingdom, controlling characters from all walks of life, from Kings and Queens, to Knights and Wizards, Blacksmiths and Bards. It provides a host of storytelling possibilities in the form of quests, from crafting a legendary sword to arranging a royal wedding, to protecting the kingdom from an evil sorcerer, to finding the fountain of youth. Every quest plays out differently depending on which Hero Sim the player is controlling.
- 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent (this a value for single core processor. If you have a laptop or a dual or a quad core the value is different. If you have a Centrino processor on your laptop the equivalent value is about the double, if you have a dual core the equivalent is x2, quad core is x4…)
- 1 GB RAM
- 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (check your Windows upgrade if you don’t have service pack 2. If you have service pack 3 is ok!)
- At least 5.3 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
Do You Like This Game